|Last week, "Kitchen Catastrophes," chef Ramsay Gordon's fix-it cooking show
on WSUM-TV, featured five different American restaurants in dire need of the
master's magic touch. Each evening Monday-Friday, an episode of the program
chronicled the noted chef's efforts to help the owner/chef, one being
Chef Alexis, of a different restaurant in a different U. S. city bring his or
her establishment back from the brink of bankruptcy and closing. Given the
clues below, can you recover last week's schedule for "Kitchen Catastrophes":
the restaurant, its location, and the chef helped in each episode M-F?
- The episode featuring the Tomato Palace was on earlier in the week than
the show set in Greensboro, which was televised earlier in the week than
the program in which Ramsay Gordon helps Chef Nick make a comeback.
- The day after the episode in which Chef Inez appears, the program
featuring Ikaros was shown.
- The Khyber Pass isn't the Trenton, N. J., restaurant made over by Ramsay
Gordon in one of last week's adventures.
- Chef George isn't the owner of the Tomato Palace.
- Big Tuna's was featured the day before the Phoenix restaurant was.
- The establishment in Sacramento isn't the one owned by Chef Edgar.
- The episode costarring Chef George was shown earlier in the week than
the program set in Daytona Beach, which was televised earlier in the week
than the program in which Ramsay Gordon remakes Casa Grande.
- Chef Inez's restaurant isn't located in Phoenix.
- Neither Casa Grande nor Chef Nick's establishment was the subject of
Friday's "Kitchen Catastrophes."