|The Summerset Youth Summer League opened play Saturday with four games
each pairing two of the league's eight teams, including the Orioles.
Each team is managed by a different volunteer and each wears uniforms
with its sponsor's names on them, one sporting the Quik Lube name and
logo. From the clues below, can you hit a Logic home run and find
each team's manager, sponsor, and nickname and who won and lost each
of the four season openers?
- Friendly Ford defeated the Yankees, 6-0.
- Banks and the Gino's Pizza and Tigers managers are all new to the
Summerset Youth Summer League.
- In their win over the Dodgers, Cobb's squad, which isn't the Dairy
King team, topped their 2006 win total of zero.
- The Giants lost their season opener.
- The team Ott manages were outslugged, 11-7, by the Rockies.
- Dean managed his team to victory over the Laurel Florist team, who
aren't the Cubs.
- Wynn manages neither the Dairy King nor Rotary Club nine.
- Mays' squad, which isn't the Tigers, nipped Pioneer Park, 3-2, in one
- In his team's loss to the MinitMart team, who aren't the Pirates, Foxx
brought his son in to pitch the last inning.
- Vance managed his team to a win Saturday.
- Gino's Pizza handled the Cubs, who aren't managed by Banks, by a 5-1