|At this year's Summerset Cat Club Show, five cats, each entered by a
different owner and each a different breed, reached the best-in-show
finals. Given the judges' decisions below, you should be able to
decide the 1st-5th place awards in the event: the cat's name, breed, and
- Jan's cat placed ahead of the Cornish Rex cat, which finished higher
in the competition than William Wallace Winston III.
- Neither the Manx nor the Havana Brown breed in the finals is Snowball.
- In the final judging, Bill's entry finished higher than the Russian
Blue cat, which placed higher than Miss Muffet.
- Snowball's finish was higher than that of the Turkish Van cat, which
placed ahead of Erica's pride-and-joy.
- Adam's cat is not a Manx.
- Neither Bill nor Jan owns best-in-show finalist Frodo
- Neither William Wallace Winston III nor Miss Muffet belongs to Erica.
- Pericles placed one position ahead of Tony's cat, which isn't a