|At the recent Santa Isabela Boardwalk Pinball Tournament, Sam
and four other local players each had the top score on one of
the five pinball machines played in the event. Each of the
five represented a different Santa Isabela game arcade in the
contest, with one playing for Big Al's Arcade; and each scored
a different number of points in his winning effort. Given the data
that follows, you should be able to find each pinball player's
full name, the arcade he represented in the tournament, the
pinball machine on which he is champion, and his winning score.
- The total of the five winning scores was 16 billion, with
the most scored on any machine 6 billion.
- Rivers' score was higher than that of the player from
Freddy's House of Fun.
- The Monopoly pinball game champion scored twice as
many points as Joe did.
- The pinball player representing Cap'n Carl's Amusements scored
twice as many points as the Frankenstein game champion.
- In addition to having the high score on one game, Wilson had
the second-highest total on the Addams Family pinball game.
- Mark scored 2 billion more points than the Twilight Zone
champion, who racked up 2 billion more points than Crockett did
in his winning effort.
- Thurmond isn't the one of the five who represented Pacific Pier.
- Wilson isn't the player entered by James' Games.
- Neither Wilson nor Thurmond is the one who won on the Theater
of Magic pinball machine.
- Evans scored 2 billion fewer points than Ken, who isn't the player
who had the high score on Frankenstein.
- Brett, who isn't the player who represented Cap'n Carl's Amusements
in the tournament, had a lower winning score than the champion who
won on the Addams Family game.
- The Pacific Pier player's win wasn't on the Twilight Zone.