|Last Friday, on the busiest shopping day of the year, five high school students
began seasonal jobs at the giant OAF Shreck toy store in Summerset Mall. Each
of the five--three girls (Heather, Julie, Tara) and two boys (Greg, Stephen)--
works in a different department, one in Lionel trains, on a different floor
(1st-5th) of the store. From the job info that follows, can you determine the
full name of each seasonal employee (one last name is Bradley) and the floor on
and department in which he or she works?
- The five seasonal workers are Julie, Stephen, Miss Hasbro, the one who
sells games, and the one whose duties are on the 2nd floor.
- Greg, who doesnt work on the 5th floor, and the person who works in the
books section of the store are second-Christmas OAF Shreck employees.
- Tara works one floor above Mr. Kenner, whose department is one floor
above that where another of the five loves selling Barbie dolls.
- Tonka isn't the student employed in the games department.
- Mattel isn't the seasonal employee assigned to selling books.
- Tonka works one floor below Heather, who works one floor below the person
who enjoys playing with the Legos between sales of the construction toys.