|Last Saturday, the Pub Trivia League concluded its summer session with a
pub champions playoff; the top teams from each of the 12 pubs who sponsor
weekly events competed for the overall title. Given the clues below, can
you determine the 1st-5th place teams, the pub at which each plays, and
the team's score in the finals?
- The Dirty Dozen scored 6 more points than the team entered by the
Plough and 9 more points than the Barflyers.
- The Maid Marian Pub team that placed in the event isn't the 3 Stooges Plus 1.
- The 1st-place team scored 75 and the 5th-place team 60 points.
- The Friends' margin over the team from the Old Philsopher Pub was twice
that of the Clown Posse's edge over the King's Arms entry.
- The team from the Queen Victoria Pub tallied 3 more points than
3 Stooges Plus 1.