|Saturday evening, the first five calls that Central Taxi Dispatch received
were for trips from a different Summerset street--one from Lake Blvd.--to a
different downtown restaurant--one to the Dockside. A different one of the
five cab companies, including New Taxi, served by Central Dispatch took each
fare. Given the log data below, can you determine the order in which the
five calls were dispatched: the cab company that took the fare and from which
street to which restaurant the transport was made?
- The Triangle cab took an earlier fare than the one from Hill Ave., which
was earlier than the fare to the Golden Dragon.
- The fare from Church St. wasn't the one that went to the Bangkok Delight.
- Consecutive calls went first to a Purple cab and then to an American cab.
- The City cab was dispatched later than the River Way pickup but earlier
than the fare to the K. C. Steakhouse.
- The pickup on Church St. came earlier than the one on Elm Ct.
- The 4th fare was driven to the Marrakesh restaurant.
- The stop on River Way wasn't made by the Triangle cab.
- The Elm Ct. pickup, which wasn't made by the American cab, didn't go to
the K. C. Steakhouse.