|Instructions for Quotation Puzzle
- Puzzle Goal
The letters in each column of the quotation have been transposed and placed
below the column. The Puzzle goal is to unscramble the
columns to reconstruct the original quote.
Punctuation has been removed from the quote.
Word breaks occur only at the dark squares. The end of a row is not
a word break; a word may wrap around the line.
As you fill in the quote, the used letters grey out.
- Mouse Control
Click on a square in the grid to place the cursor on that letter of the quote.
Click on a letter in the column of letters below the grid to place that letter in the highlighted box in the grid.
- Keyboard Control
- Arrows move the cursor up, down, left, or right.
- Typing a letter causes it to appear at the selected location in the puzzle. The cursor will move to the next square.
The letter will only be entered if it is one of the letters in the column
- backspace clears the letter under the cursor, and moves the cursor to the left.
- delete clears the letter under the cursor.
- space clears the letter under the cursor and moves the cursor to the right.
- Save records your progress. When you revisit this puzzle, your progress will be automatically loaded. Visit the help for more information.
- Clear will restart the puzzle.