|Saturday evening at the HotPot fondue restaurant, waitress Melanie de Melt
served four married couples during the first seating. Each couple sat in
one of four adjacent booths numbered 1-4 left-to-right as served by Melanie;
and each ordered a different salad, entree, and chocolate dessert course from
the menu. Given the clues below, you should be able to determine the full
names of the couple who sat in each booth, as well as the complete meal they
enjoyed on their Fondue Night Out.
- Mike and his wife sat in the booth between those of the Prices and the
couple who ordered East Is East as their entree selection.
- Lonny and his wife chose HotPot HodgePodge as their main course.
- The couple who had Darkly Delicious for dessert sat in the booth between
those of the couple who shared a Waldorf Salad and the couple who picked
the Caesar Salad.
- Ken and his wife aren't the couple who picked The Ocean as their main
- Jack and his wife and Anne and her husband had coffee with their dessert
- Cheryl and her husband had the booth between those of the couple who
had Steak-Out as their entree and the couple who shared the House Salad.
- The couple who shared a Caesar Salad didn't have The Ocean as an entree.
- Neither the Rymans nor the Stones is the pair who enjoyed a Chef's Salad.
- Diana and her husband weren't seated next to the couple who shared a
- Ken and his wife commented on the Berry Berry Good and the S'Mores
desserts as they were served by Melanie to other couples.
- The Stones' booth was next to that of the couple who chose Chocolate
Ripple, a combination of white and milk chocolate, for dessert.
- Mr. Price, who isn't Lonny, was glad his wife talked him out of ordering
Steak-Out as a main course.
- Beth and her husband didn't choose Berry Berry Good for dessert.
- The Queens aren't the couple who sat in booth #3.