|Last Saturday at Mother Goose Land, families thronged the park to ride the
many children's attractions, including the popular Fairy Tale Ferris Wheel.
The Fairy Tale Ferris Wheel has six chairs, each with a different character
theme; the chairs are arranged so that each is at the end of one of the
three arms of the wheel. On the ferris wheel's first ride of the day, each
of six sister-and-brother pairs, including Jeremy and his sibling, rode one
of the chairs, with the six pairs getting on the chairs in consecutive
clockwise order 1st-6th and then off in the same order. Given the clues
below, can you find which chair each pair of siblings rode and the order
in which the cars were boarded 1st-6th.
- As Chad and his sister were getting into the chair they rode, Kendra
and her brother were in the chair at the top of the wheel.
- Levi and his sister didn't ride the Cinderella or the Snow White chair.
- Ian and his sister weren't aboard the Three Little Pigs.
- In consecutive order first-to-last, these three sibling pairs got on
the Fairy Tale Ferris Wheel: the pair who rode in the Pinocchio chair,
Erica nd her brother, and Levi and his sister.
- Chad and Heather aren't brother-and-sister.
- Nick and his sister boarded one chair immediately before another
sibling pair got aboard Little Red Riding Hood.
- As Ashley and her brother got off the ride, the sister-brother pair in
the Snow White chair were at the top of the ferris wheel.
- Daniel and his sister boarded the ride immediately before Michelle and
her brother did.
- As one sister-brother pair got out of the Ugly Duckling chair, Heather
and her brother were sitting at the top of the wheel.
- Ashley and her brother weren't in the Pinocchio chair.
- Britney and her brother got off the ride immediately after the pair in
the Cinderella chair got off.