|Last week, eight friends--four women (Beth, Elise, Maria, and Ursula)
and four men (Andrew, Jason, Michael, and Robert)--celebrated Friday with
after-work dessert at Cheesecake Galore. Each of the eight--who sat
at a rectangular table at the restaurant, with one person at each of
the head and foot and three people at each side--enjoyed a different one
of the chain's 33 signature cheesecakes. Given the clues that follow,
can you find each person's full name (one surname is Young) and the
cheesecake he or she enjoyed, as well as the order in which they sat
around the table beginning with the head and going clockwise?
- Robert, who sat directly opposite Elise, was flanked by Ms. Damico
and the friend who ordered Raspberry Ripple cheesecake.
- Ursula sat between two of the men at the celebration.
- Ms. Sperry, who didn't have the Chewy Caramel cheesecake, was seated
directly across the table from the person who ordered Key Lime.
- Michael was to the immediate left of the friend who had the Double
Dutch Chocolate cheesecake.
- Andrew sat directly opposite Ms. Chavez, who isn't Maria.
- The person who enjoyed the Peaches and Cream cheesecake, who didn't
sit next to Elise, was directly across from Beth at the table.
- Mr. English had neither the Key Lime nor the Classic New York cheesecake.
- The person who had the Dove Bar cheesecake sat to the immediate right of
the one who enjoyed the Chewy Caramel.
- The only men who sat directly opposite each other at the table were
seated at the head and the foot.
- Mr. Watson's place was to the immediate left of the friend who had
Black Forest cheesecake.
- Both Jason and Michael had a bite of the Raspberry Ripple cheesecake
ordered by another of the eight.
- Mr. Greenberg was flanked by two female friends at the table.
- Ms. Benford didn't sit next to the person at the head of the table.