|Five video game aficionados, including Daniel, recently expanded their play
experiences by exchanging games among them: each sold a used game to
another of the four and bought a used game from a different player than
the one to whom he sold his game. Given the clues below, can you find
who sold which game to whom for how much?
- Eric sold his used game for $10 more than he paid for the game he got,
while the player who sold Age of Kings pocketed $15 above what he paid
for the game he bought.
- The player who sold Volcano got $5 more for it than the one who sold
his used Outlaw Planet game.
- Brad's purchase cost him $10 more than he received for his used game.
- Alex, who didn't buy Age of Kings, paid twice as much for the game he
bought as the player who purchased Roller Ball did.
- Chris sold his game for twice as much as the one who sold Mall Tycoon.
- No two games sold for the same sum, with the lowest-priced bringing
$10 and the most expensive $30.