|In the Travel section of yesterday's Summerset Sentinel, John and
four other area residents had their photos published as winners in the
newspaper's annual travel photo contest. Each of the five winning
entries--which were ranked 1st prize, 2nd prize, 3rd prize, and two
honorable mentions--was of a different tourist attraction and graced a
different page 1-5 of the Travel insert. Given the clues below, you
should be able to navigate to the Logic Puzzle solution of which page
each picture was on, the full name (one last name is Cannon) of the
photographer, his or her subject, and the prize awarded the photo.
- Among the three prize winners (1st-3rd), Anne's photo won the award
one higher than the Bryce Canyon picture did.
- Among the three prize winners, Eastman won a higher prize than Brad.
- Smith's picture was on the page immediately before the one on which
the 3rd prize winner's photo appeared.
- Daguerre won one of the top three prizes.
- The photo of the Sphinx was published on page 1 of the Travel section.
- Faith's picture was on the page immediately before the Stonehenge
photo, which was on the page immediately before the photo that won
- Fujiyama's photo isn't of the Great Wall of China.
- Anne took neither the Statue of Liberty nor the Stonehenge shot.
- The photo of the Great Wall of China was printed one page after
the picture that won 2nd prize and one page before Ray's entry.