|Molly and five friends who work at the Soft Rock Cafeteria are Beatles fans;
so for Christmas this year, they decided they would give Fab Four CD's as
their gift exchange presents. Each drew the name of another and bought that
person a CD he or she didn't have; as it turned out, no two drew each other's
name, so that each gave to and received from different people. Given the
clues below, can you determine which Beatles CD each gave and received when
gifts were exchanged yesterday after work?
- Jeff and the person who gave Abbey Road as a gift name John Lennon as their
favorite among the Fab Four.
- Amy didn't draw Donny's name for the exchange.
- The person who gave Erica a CD isn't Jeff.
- The Soft Rock friend who bought Please Please Me to give and the one who received
Abbey Road during the exchange say they like Paul McCartney best of the Beatles.
- Donny, who didn't get Please Please Me, gave Help! in the exchange.
- The one who gave Rubber Soul as a gift received Revolver in exchange.
- Erica, who didn't buy Abbey Road for her friend, received Magical Mystery Tour as her gift.
- Brent says his favorite Beatle is George Harrison, while the person
who received Please Please Me likes drummer Ringo Starr best.