|Last Saturday, the eight men, including Palmer, who own teams in the Burbs
Rotisserie League drafted players for the 2003 season. In the first round,
each owner picked a baseball superstar to lead his team. From the scoreboard
below, can you chart in order 1st-8th the first-round selections: the player,
the name of the team selecting him (one Burbs Rotisserie League team is the Osaka
Samurai), and the full name of the team's owner?
- The Mexico City Diablos, who aren't Keaton's team, didn't get Curt
Schilling in the first round.
- In consecutive order, Hal made his choice, another owner then picked
Texas Rangers star Alex Rodriguez, and the Caracas Crash next made
- In the 2002 Burbs League season, Frank finished first and Lemon second.
- Ben and Keaton are the two original members of the league.
- Chad drafted immediately ahead of Dan, who isn't Mixer.
- These three owners picked in consecutive first-to-last order: the man
who manages the Mexico City team, the one who selected Vladimir Guerrero
with his first round pick, and Ed.
- Hal isn't the one who picked Arizona ace Curt Schilling.
- Neither the Caracas Crash nor the Seoul Jets is owned by Keaton.
- Greg's team is neither the Beijing Ducks nor the Seoul Jets.
- Neither Ben nor Ed got Alex Rodriguez to play shortstop for him.
- Art picked earlier in the first round than the Vancouver Mounties owner,
who drafted earlier than Quarry.
- Neither Ben nor Ed picked 3rd in the first round.
- Frank's selection was neither Montreal Expos star Vladimir Guerrero nor
Arizona Diamondbacks strikeout artist Randy Johnson.
- Curt Schilling was selected immediately after the player Ben picked;
Ben had the pick immediately after that of the Tokyo Fighting Carp owner.
- Nixon drafted earlier in the round than Jenkins, who isn't the man who
got New York Yankees first baseman Jason Giambi for his squad.
- Vladimir Guerrero isn't on the Caracas Crash roster.
- Frank made his pick immediately after another owner took Sammy Sosa and
immediately before Keaton drafted his first player for 2003.
- The San Juan Roughriders aren't owned by Quarry.
- Oswalt, who isn't the Vancouver Mounties owner, made his selection
immediately after Barry Bonds was picked by another man.
- The Beijing Ducks, who aren't Art's team, didn't get Alex Rodriguez
as their first-round draft pick.
- Mixer made his pick immediately before another owner drafted Jason Giambi.
- Jenkins and the owner who took Pedro Martinez for his team treated the
others to pizza after the draft.