|Skunk Hollow Farms' 400 prime acres in the Central Valley
produce four cash crops. Each of the Farms' geographical
areas--the North 100, East 100, South 100, and West 100,
where the North 100 is flanked by the East 100 and West 100,
etc.--is devoted to a single crop whose production is
overseen by one of the four farm managers. From the facts
below, you should be able to solve this easier Logic Problem
by producing each manager's full name (one last name is McDonald),
the crop he manages, and the fields in which it is grown.
- The part of Skunk Hollow Farms Jed manages is flanked by
the acres under Cropper and the pistachio fields.
- Waters' area of responsibility and the garlic growing
land flank the part of the farms run by Lennie.
- George's acreage is flanked by that managed by Pickens
and the onion fields.
- Jed and Waters both studied agronomy at Central Valley
State College in Vidalia.
- Cropper formerly oversaw the garlic growing before taking
over the management of his current acreage.
- Slim, who isn't in charge of the onion crop, isn't the
manager of the East 100.
- The South 100 are devoted to producing tomatoes.
- Waters doesn't oversee the onion fields.