|Over the next five weeks, the Weekly Book Club is hosting discussions of five
bestselling authors' new novels, including Nth Degree, to help members
decide whether to buy the books as holiday gifts. Each club meeting will be
at a different member's house, with one at Ms. Arnold's residence; and each
will feature a different one of the five books. Given the clues that follow,
can you determine the Weekly Book Club's pre-holiday schedule: at whose home
each meeting 1st-5th will be held and the novel and its author who will be
discussed at each meeting?
- The Weekly Book Club's meeting at Jane's house is one week before the
meeting at Mrs. Dennis's residence, which is one week before the meeting
where author Stephen Meyer's new novel will be discussed.
- Pizza in Paradise will be discussed by the club one week before
the new novel by author Natalie Sparks.
- One week after Ms. Edgar has the book club at her house, the members will
discuss the new novel by Paula Roth.
- The discussion of Michael Albom's latest book isn't the one at Jane's house.
- In three consecutive club meetings first-to-last, Ms. Bradley will be
hostess, the group will discuss Mindfield, and Kate will welcome
the members into her home.
- One week after the book lovers discuss The Night Runner, Laurie
be hostess to the club meeting.
- Discussion of Jack Grissom's new novel isn't scheduled for Ms. Charles's
- The club's discussion of Rough and Tumble 21 isn't the one at
- Nicole is hosting the club one week before the group talks about
Michael Albom's novel.
- Kate, who isn't Ms. Dennis, isn't hostess for the discussion of
Stephen Meyer's book.
- Natalie Sparks's new novel, which isn't Mindfield, isn't the book
scheduled for discussion at the club meeting at Ms. Bradley's residence.