|In their last Major Dodgeball Association match against the Magic, the
Terrors set a new Association record for shortest time eliminating an
opposing team during a round. The five Magic players, including
Killer, fell to the fastball throws of the Terrors 1-2-3-4-5 in one
minute, 12 seconds. Given the clues below, can you find the 1st-5th
order in which the Magic were eliminated, where each player was hit by
a Terror throw, and the Terror dodgeballer throwing the strike?
- Hips was eliminated earlier in the round than the Magic dodgeballer
struck on the head; the latter player went out earlier than his
teammate struck by Crusher's throw.
- The Magic player hit in the leg, who wasn't Smash, was taken out by
Terror player Easy.
- Lucky's hit on a Magic dodgeballer wasn't in the opponent's back.
- Ace's elimination wasn't at Rocket's hands.
- These Magic players were eliminated in order first-to-last (not
necessarily consecutively): Smash, the one hit on the arm, and the
player who couldn't dodge Whizzer's hard throw.
- The Magic player hit on the foot during the round wasn't Ace.
- Bullet was knocked out earlier in the round than the Magic dodgeballer
who was struck in the back; the latter was ousted earler than his
teammate taken out by Rocket.