|A Number Pyramid is composed of the 10 different numbers 0-9 with
a top row of 1 number resting on a second row of 2 sitting on a third row
of 3 supported by a bottom row of 4. For example, a Number Pyramid
3 4 5
6 7 8 9
Given the clues below, can you determine the composition of Number
- The four numbers in row 4 sum to 28.
- The biggest number in row 3 is in the middle of the row.
- The 3rd number from the left in the bottom row isn't 7.
- The rightmost numbers in the four rows total 11.
- 0 and 5 are in different rows of Number Pyramid 13.
- The number at the apex minus the leftmost number in row 2 equals 4.
- The leftmost numbers in the four rows sum to 20.