|This past Saturday, Mr. & Mrs. George Jones had five different
realtors show them homes for sale in the metropolitan area. Each of
the five realtors works for a different company--one for Century 21--and
each house the Joneses saw is located in a different community, with one
in Eden Vale. Given the clues below, you should be able to solve this
Logic Puzzle--the order 1st-5th in which Mr. & Mrs. Jones saw the five
homes on Saturday, the full name of the realtor showing the property,
the company he or she represents, and the community in which the house
- Realtor Aston, who isn't Ursula, showed the Joneses a house immediately
before Teresa did.
- Roger, who isn't the one who followed Ursula in showing a house,
isn't the realtor who showed Mr. & Mrs. Jones the first home.
- The realtor who showed the house in Hudson Hills was with the
Joneses earlier in the day than the Long & Foster agent, while
the Long & Foster agent was with the couple earlier on Saturday
than realtor Chambers was.
- Realtor English showed the Joneses a house immediately after Vicky showed one.
- Mr. & Mrs. Jones saw the Spring Lake property immediately preceding
their visit to the house in Gretna Green.
- Ursula showed the Joneses a home immediately ahead of the Coldwell Banker
realtor, who isn't the one took the couple to the third property of
- The RE/MAX agent showed the Joneses a home immediately before Stan did.
- Vicky, who isn't Black, and the Coldwell Banker realtor have discussed
partnering in an independent realty firm.
- Immediately after touring the house Roger took them to see, Mr. & Mrs. Jones
saw the Aspen Acres home, which isn't the one Chambers showed them.
- Realtor Davies and the Keller Williams agent were 1-2 in sales among
metro real estate agents in 2007.
- The houses Teresa and English showed the couple are both ranch-style