|A Number Pyramid is composed of the 10 different numbers 0-9 with
a top row of 1 number resting on a second row of 2 sitting on a third row
of 3 supported by a bottom row of 4. For example, a Number Pyramid
3 4 5
6 7 8 9
Given the clues below, can you determine the composition of Number
- The 2 isn't one of the three numbers in row 3.
- The apex and the rightmost numbers in rows 2, 3, and 4 sum to 26.
- The number third from the left in the bottom row minus the number
second from the left in the bottom row equals 2.
- In row 2, the rightmost number, which is larger than the number at
the apex of Number Pyramid 12, minus the leftmost number,
which is larger than the leftmost number in row 4, equals 6.
- The three numbers in row 3 add up to 8.
- The 8 isn't in the bottom row of the pyramid.
- The number in the middle of row 3 isn't 1.