|In the family film favorite Drek, the friendly ogre sets off on a heroic
quest to rescue his one true love, Lady Leona, from the dastardly Duke Rong.
During the movie, Drek has a series of adventures, in each of which he
meets a fairy tale character who helps by giving him an item to use on
his search--one giving him a gold coin. Each encounter occurs at a
different landmark in the Duchy. Given the clues below, can you script
the order 1st-5th in which Drek's quest unfolds: the helpful item he gets
from each character and where he meets the character on his journey?
- Drek doesn't get King Uther's blade from Little Red Riding Hood.
- The friendly ogre doesn't acquire the healing herb at the Black Bridge.
- The character Drek meets in the Vale of Tears, which isn't where he
acquires King Uther's blade, isn't Rumplestiltskin.
- Pinocchio, who isn't the character Drek meets on Malady Moor, isn't
the one who gives the cloak of silence to the ogre.
- Drek's encounter with Rumplestiltskin is earlier in the movie than
his trek through the Fretful Forest, which is earlier than the adventure
in which he gets King Uther's blade.
- The hero's meeting with Puss in Boots is neither at the Black Bridge
nor in the Vale of Tears.
- Immediately after getting the magic pear from one character, Drek meets
another character on Malady Moor.
- The item the ogre acquires in the Fretful Forest isn't the cloak of
- Immediately after getting help from a character at Chatting Cross, Drek
encounters Sleeping Beauty, who wakens and assists him.
- In consecutive order first-to-last, Drek has these three adventures:
he meets Little Red Riding Hood, he crosses the Black Bridge, and he
gets the cloak of silence from one of the fairy tale characters.