|During this year's Summerset Artists Guild fundraiser, five sculptures,
including one titled Rapture, were auctioned, with the proceeds
targeted to the purchase of a permanent home for the Guild. From the
clues below, can you determine the full name of each local artist (one
first name is Marie, one last name Valdes) who donated a sculpture
to the fundraiser, the title of the piece he or she created, and how much
it brought at auction?
- The least amount any of the works sold for was $500, and the most any
brought at auction was $3,000.
- Jenny isn't the one who donated Karma to the fundraiser.
- Artist Smart's piece sold for twice as much as Kim's work, which went
for twice as much as Peace.
- Jenny's sculpture brought $500 more than Unger's creation, which sold
for $500 more than Message.
- Leah and the artist who sculpted Blessings, who isn't Smart,
are both officers of the Guild.
- The piece by Winters, who isn't Jenny, sold for more than Ian's work,
which isn't Peace.
- Artist Teller, who isn't Leah, isn't the one who donated Message
to the Guild sale.