|A Number Pyramid is composed of the 10 different numbers 0-9 with
a top row of 1 number resting on a second row of 2 sitting on a third row
of 3 supported by a bottom row of 4. For example, a Number Pyramid
3 4 5
6 7 8 9
Given the clues below, can you determine the composition of Number
- The two numbers in the 2nd row of the pyramid sum to 14.
- The 0 isn't at the apex of the pyramid.
- The number second from the left in the bottom row minus the leftmost
number in the bottom row equals 1.
- The leftmost numbers in the four rows of Number Pyramid 11
add up to 11.
- The rightmost number in row 3 minus the middle number in row 3
- The 1 and the 2 are in the same row of the pyramid.
- The rightmost number in row 4 of Number Pyramid 11 minus the
number at the apex equals 1.