|Friday, the four computer programmers at NFactor ate lunch at Burgers 'N'
Fries. After settling into one of the booths next to the front window,
each of the four men ordered a different one of the restaurant's burger
specialities and a different kind of fries to go with it, with one picking
Curly-Q Fries. From the info below, you should be able to find the menu
items each ordered and how the four were seated in the booth (one man next
to the window and one next to the aisle on each side of the table).
- Will sat directly across from the man who really liked the restaurant's
"salute to the '50s" Gravy Fries.
- Jason sat next to the man who ordered the Tulsa Burger.
- Robert sat directly across from the man who ordered the Hula Burger.
- The man who had Cajun Fries isn't the one who ordered the Tulsa Burger.
- The programmer who ordered the Three Cheese Burger sat with the window to
his immediate left.
- The man who ordered the Hula Burger, who isn't Ted, isn't the one who had
- Ted sat directly across from the man who added Cajun Fries to his burger
- The man who ordered the BLT Burger sat next to the man who loves the
Burger 'N' Fries Steak Fries.
- Ted isn't the man who ordered the Hula Burger.