|Last week, Miles Stewart took his daughter Robin and four of her friends,
including the Martinez girl, to see Hannah Idaho in concert at the Summerset
Hippodrome. After the performance, Mr. Stewart bought each of the girls a
different item of Hannah Idaho merchandise, buying one an autographed photo
of the teen star. Each memento cost a different sum, with Mr. Stewart
spending a total of $400 on the five items. Given the clues below, can you
solve this Challenger Logic Puzzle by finding each girl's full name, the
memento she took home from the Hannah Idaho concert, and how much the item
cost Mr. Stewart?
- The item costing the most, $120, isn't the jacket.
- Mr. Stewart spent twice as much for his daughter's merchandise as he
did for the sweatshirt, which Margot didn't pick.
- Lily and the Oken girl both wore their hair exactly like Hannah Idaho
- The jacket cost Mr. Stewart more than the DVD did.
- Sarah's memento cost twice as much as the Truscott girl's did.
- Mr. Stewart paid $60 more for the bracelet than he did for the item
Margot took home.
- Amber's merchandise cost $20 more than the item the Addison girl picked,
which isn't the sweatshirt.