|At this year's Kew Dog Show, five dogs of different breeds, including
a Papillon, were judged 1st-5th in the best-of-show finale. Each dog
is owned by a different show dog enthusiast. Given the clues below,
can you judge the 1st-5th place results of this year's event: each dog's
name and breed and the full name of the entrant's owner (one first name
- Sunflower Miss finished one place ahead of the English Springer Spaniel
in the judging.
- Dreyer's entry isn't Winter Song.
- The Rough Collie placed immediately ahead of Laddie o' the Loch in the
- William's entry finished higher than Audubon's.
- Richard's dog isn't the veteran Ivory Joe.
- Prince Albert placed immediately ahead of Vicki's dog in the best-of-show
- Sunflower Miss, which isn't a Kerry Blue Terrier, isn't Chatsworth's
- Samantha's entry and the Newfoundland, which isn't English's dog, are
previous Kew Dog Show best-in-show winners.
- In the judging, Ivory Joe was awarded one place higher than Dreyer's dog.
- The Kerry Blue Terrier was placed higher in the judging than the dog
owned by Bates, who isn't Richard.
- Neither Laddie o' the Loch nor Prince Albert is the English Springer
- Winter Song finished one place behind Chatsworth's dog in the contest.