|Last summer when the circus came to town, five elephants led the parade
down Main Street. Each of the elephants carried a different circus star
on its back, with lion tamer Gunnar Gabble riding one elephant. Each of
the elephants also carried a banner with one of the five parts of the
circus name on it. Even though the elephants were to march in order
according to the name--Bungling Bros., Blarney & Bailout, Blackstone,
Big Top, and Bundlestuff, 1st-5th--they ended up moving in mixed-up
order. Given the clues that follow, can you determine the order 1st-5th
in which the elephants paraded down Main Street: the elephant's name,
the circus star that rode the elephant, and the part of the circus name
the elephant carried on its back?
- Rani isn't the elephant which circus strongman Ajax Jones rode.
- In consecutive order first-to-last, Majarish paraded down Main Street,
followed immediately by the elephant ridden by Kuku the Klown and then
by the elephant carrying the Blackstone banner.
- The banner carried by Bill was neither the Big Top nor Bundlestuff one.
- The elephant ridden by circus legend Thelma Thumb was followed
immediately by Taj.
- Sarita was earlier in the parade order than the elephant wearing the
Blarney & Bailout banner; the latter was followed immediately down
Main Street by the elephant carrying Ajax Jones.
- Trapeze artist Flying Finnerty rode neither Majarish nor the elephant
carrying the Blackstone banner.
- The elephant riiden by Thelma Thumb isn't the one that had the
Bundlestuff banner on its back.
- The elephant carrying the Blarney & Bailout banner, which wasn't Taj,
didn't carry Kuku the Klown during the poarade.