|At this year's Summerset County Battle of the Marching Bands, all 20 county
high schools competed, with five schools winning trophies by finishing
1st-5th in the judging. Given the clues below, can you determine the
order of finish 1st-5th of the trophy-winning marching bands: the high
school, the band's nickname, and the unit's director?
- The Springfield High School band placed one position ahead of director
Cord's unit in the judging.
- The trophy-winning High Steppers aren't the Cloverdale or Fallston band.
- Director Edwards' band is neither the Purple Wave nor the Roaring Lions.
- The five bands who won trophies in this year's Battle of the Marching
Bands are Cloverdale and Fallston High Schools, the Battling Blues, the
unit directed by Dorsey, and the band that finished 1st in the contest.
- The Wild Lake band, which isn't director Austin's group, placed higher
in the event than the March Machine, which didn't place 5th in the
- The trophy-winning Roaring Lions aren't Cloverdale High's band.
- Director Blake, who doesn't lead band that won the 1st-place trophy, and
the band director from Fallston High both play trombone in the pro
football Summerset Stompers band.
- The Newport High band finished one place higher in the event than the
High Steppers, who aren't the 2nd-place finishers.