|To get ready for Halloween, four friends visited the Cool Ghoul store
at Summerset Mall, where each bought a scary mask to wear. Each
boy picked a mask of a different famous frightener to buy, and each
mask cost a different amount of money. Can you solve this scary Logic
Puzzle by finding the mask each chose and how much it cost?
- Luke isn't the one who picked the Leatherface mask.
- The Gollum mask cost half as much as the mask Chris picked.
- The Freddy Krueger mask cost $32.00 more than the one Alex
- Sean's mask cost $16.00 more than the Pennywise mask.
- Of the four boys, Alex spent the least amount for his mask.
- The most expensive mask cost $64.00; the boys paid a total
of $160.00 for the four masks.