|A Number Pyramid is composed of the 10 different numbers 0-9 with
a top row of 1 number resting on a second row of 2 sitting on a third row
of 3 supported by a bottom row of 4. For example, a Number Pyramid
3 4 5
6 7 8 9
Given the clues below, can you determine the composition of Number
- The three numbers in the top two rows of the pyramid sum to 15.
- Neither 7 nor 9 is the number second from the left in the bottom row.
- The rightmost number in row 2 minus the leftmost number in row 4
- The four numbers in row 4 sum to 26.
- The rightmost number in row 4 of Number Pyramid 10 minus the
leftmost number in row 3 equals 5.
- The number at the apex of the pyramid minus the middle number in row 3