|Last Friday, the first five customers at Nita's Water Ice in the Summerset
Plaza were Lisa and four other people who work at other businesses
in the shopping strip--one at Boardwalk Subs. Each of the five bought
a different Nita's treat, with one person enjoying a Chocolate Cherry
Mist. Given the clues below, can you determine the order in which the
five customers stopped in Nita's: the person's name, the neighboring
store at which he or she works, and the Nita's Water Ice treat he or she
- Monique isn't the one who enjoyed a Coffee Custard.
- Immediately after Ian bought a Nita's treat, another of the five
customers paid for an Oreo Mint Blendo.
- One customer bought a Mango Gelati, then next the stylist from the Cutz
Salon ordered a different treat.
- Kerrie was in Nita's immediately after the person who bought a Lemon
Ice but immediately before the Lou's Pizza employee.
- The employee at Exotic Pets was in Nita's earlier than Monique was.
- In consecutive order first-to-last, these three Summerset Plaza workers
patronized Nita's: the TTT Cellular employee, Jeff, and the customer
who chose a Coffee Custard.
- Ian doesn't work at Cutz Salon or Lou's Pizza.