|In last week's annual Sculpture in the Sand contest in Ocean City, the
first five places in the 10 & under division went to five different pairs
of competitors, each of whom carved a different beach-related object in the
alloted four hours. Given the clues below, can you find the names of each
pair of sand sculptors and their subject in order of finish 1st-5th?
- Jessica and her partner finished one place ahead of Ben and his partner,
who ended up one place ahead of the pair who sculpted a sailboat.
- Alexis and her partner didn't carve the surfer.
- Erin and Kelly weren't partnered in the event.
- These three pairs placed in consecutive order first-to-last: Alexis and
her partner, Ian and his partner, and the pair who sculpted a jellyfish.
- Heather and her partner, who wasn't David, didn't carve the large blue
crab that impressed the judges.
- Chad and Greg partnered for the contest.
- Erin and her partner placed immediately behind David and his partner but
immediately ahead of the pair who carved the harbor seal.
- Kelly and her partner did neither the blue crab nor the surfer.