|A Number Pyramid is composed of the 10 different numbers 0-9 with
a top row of 1 number resting on a second row of 2 sitting on a third row
of 3 supported by a bottom row of 4. For example, a Number Pyramid
3 4 5
6 7 8 9
Given the clues below, can you determine the composition of Number
- The number on top the pyramid minus the sum of the two numbers in the
second row equals 1.
- The middle number in row 3 minus the number second from the right
in row 4 equals 6.
- The three numbers in row 3 sum to 24.
- The leftmost numbers in the four rows of Number Pyramid 9
add up to 24.
- The rightmost number in row 4 minus the second number from the left in
that row equals 3.