|Last week, eight new shops, including On the Corner, opened in the newly-built
Royal Row in downtown Summerset. Each shop is owned and operated by a
different local entrepreneur, one being Gardner. The eight stores are numbered
in order 101 through 108 west-to-east along Royal Row. From the information
below, can you solve the Logic Puzzle of who owns each store at each address
in Royal Row?
- Ted owns neither Pimpernel nor Blue on Blue.
- Vicki isn't the one who owns the shop at 101 Royal Row.
- Farmer's shop is between, and immediately next to, Maggie May and
the shop Nick opened, which isn't WillyNilly.
- Robert's store is right next to Hoop-De-Doo, which is owned by Ives.
- The shop Marie owns is immediately adjacent to the one Appleby operates
- Farmer isn't the owner of Blue on Blue.
- Ted's shop is directly flanked by the one owned by Harter and WillyNilly.
- Marie, who isn't Curry, doesn't have Blue on Blue.
- Appleby, who isn't Nick, and the owner of Maggie May are both
- Peter's Royal Row shop is immediately adjacent to Critters.
- Robert isn't the entrepreneur who opened Pimpernel.
- Appleby, who isn't Ted, owns neither Blue on Blue nor WillyNilly.
- Harter, who isn't Sara, doesn't operate Blue on Blue or Pimpernel.
- Evans' store and Deco, Inc. are next door to each other.
- Curry isn't the one who opened WillyNilly in Royal Row.
- Wendy, who isn't Bergen, has the shop immediately adjacent to the one
Curry, who isn't Ted, owns and Blue on Blue.