|Agent Arlene Artless recently got each of her five newest clients, including
Diana, a small role in an episode of a network TV soap opera. Each actress
played a different character in her bit part, with one playing a policewoman.
From the clues below, you should be able to find each budding actress's full
name, the part she had, and the soap opera on which she briefly appeared.
- Miss Underwood, who isn't Faith, didn't appear on either "One Love
to Have" or "As the Earth Moves."
- The role of doctor wasn't on the "The Edge of Dawn."
- Alicia, who isn't Miss Vaughn, isn't the young actress who had the role
in "One Love to Have."
- Elaine and Miss Vaughn had never done any professional acting before
their soap opera roles.
- The young actress playing a waitress and the one in the "City Hospital"
episode are both daughters of veteran soap opera actors.
- The one who had a bit part in "As the Earth Moves" isn't Miss Tremaine.
- The actress who worked on "The Hidden Storm" didn't play a nurse.
- Neither Elaine nor Alicia had the waitress role and its one line of
- Miss Snow, who didn't play a doctor, didn't debut on either "One Love
to Have" or "The Hidden Storm."
- The one who acted on "The Edge of Dawn" isn't Faith.
- Faith, who isn't Miss Tremaine, isn't the woman who portrayed a doctor.
- Cheryl and Miss West were both offered permanent roles in the soaps in
which they appeared.
- Neither Miss Tremaine nor Miss Underwood is the actress who had a role
in "The Edge of Dawn."
- The five young actresss are Faith, Miss West, the one who appeared on
"As the Earth Moves," the woman who played a nurse, and the one with the
bit part as a lawyer.