|A Number Pyramid is composed of the 10 different numbers 0-9 with
a top row of 1 number resting on a second row of 2 sitting on a third row
of 3 supported by a bottom row of 4. For example, a Number Pyramid
3 4 5
6 7 8 9
Given the clues below, can you determine the composition of Number
- The four numbers in row 4, none of which is 6, sum to 12.
- The leftmost number in row 3 minus the rightmost number in row 3 equals 7.
- The number at the apex of Number Pyramid 8 minus the rightmost
number in the bottom row equals 6.
- The number at the apex plus the two numbers in the second row sum to 17.
- The rightmost numbers in the four rows of Number Pyramid 8 add to 15.
- The leftmost number in row 4 minus the second leftmost number in row 4