|One of downtown Summerset's most popular attractions is Artisan Alley,
a narrow throughfare of eight shops, each featuring a different
local artist or craftsman practicing his or her craft and offering his
or her work for sale. The shops are at at 1, 3, 5, and 7 Artisan Alley
on one side and at 2, 4, 6, and 8 Artisan Alley on the other side, with
the shop at 1 Artisan Alley directly across from the one at 2 Artisan
Alley, the shop at 3 Artisan Alley directly opposite the one at 4 Artisan
Alley, etc. From the map data in the clues below, can you locate the
artist and type of art at each Artisan Alley address?
- Mary Moses isn't the glassblower.
- Perry Picasso is between and next door to Wayne Wyeth and the jewelry
- The glassblower isn't Greta Greco.
- April Adams is next door to the water color artist.
- Ronald Rodin isn't the jewelry designer.
- Vince Vermeer isn't the artist at 7 Artisan Alley.
- The sculptor isn't Wayne Wyeth.
- Ronald Rodin is between and adjacent to the goldsmith and the
- The photographer and the sculptor are in adjacent studios.
- Cary Cassatt is directly opposite the weaver; neither is at 8 Artisan
- Perry Picasso is neither the sculptor nor the oil painter.
- Greta Greco is directly across the street from the photographer, who
isn't Ronald Rodin.