|At the 2007 St. Aloysius Daughter-Father Dinner, Erin and her father
were among the five Daughter-Father pairs who won door prizes, each of
which is for a family outing at a different local entertainment complex.
Given the information below, you should be able to find the full names
of each prize-winning Daughter and Father (one dad is Neil and one surname
is Quayle) and the door prize she and he won.
- Kevin, who isn't Mr. Simms, and his daughter didn't win the evening
of fun and games at Barry's Bowlarama.
- Neither Jack nor Mr. Tarr is Caitlin's father.
- Peter and his daughter, whose door prize isn't the day at Great Adventures
Park, and the Riveras helped set up for the dinner.
- The door prize Mr. Quayle and his daughter won is neither the Alpine
Meadows Ski Lodge outing nor the Senator Theater play tickets.
- Peter and his daughter and the daughter-father pair who won the Barry's
Bowlarama door prize discussed trading prizes but decided not to.
- Beth and her father aren't the Tarrs or the Wilsons.
- Debbi and her father, who is neither Mark nor Peter, won an evening at
the Camelot Castle Medieval Feast.
- Mr. Simms, who isn't Jack, isn't Caitlin's father.
- Mark and his daughter, who aren't the Tarrs, sat at a different table
than Caitlin and her dad.
- Neither Kevin nor Mr. Rivera is the Great Adventures Park prize winner.
- Neither Mark and his daughter nor Mr. Simms and his sat at the same table
as Beth and her dad.
- April and her father, who isn't Peter, aren't the pair who won the
day skiing at Alpine Meadows Ski Lodge.
- Mr. Wilson and his daughter didn't win the door prize donated by Great
- Neither Caitlin and her father nor the Wilsons won the door prize
donated by Barry's Bowlarama.