|Last Saturday morning, Sid Slapdash made his debut as Santa Claus at Summerset
Mall, replacing the previous St. Nick who had a nervous breakdown. Of course,
Sid being Sid, nothing went right from the start: each of the first five
children in line, who are different ages from 3-7, became a problem for our
jolly old elf. Given the clues below, can you solve our Christmas Logic
Puzzle by finding in order 1st-5th the full names and ages of Santa's visitors
and the trouble he or she created for Sid?
- Kristin was immediately followed in line by the 5-year-old, who was then
followed by the child who stuck a lollipop in Sid's beard.
- The 3-year-old isn't the one who spilled a grape soda on Sid's pants.
- The 6-year-old isn't the child who announced to the waiting line after
getting off Sid's lap that Sid wasn't the real Santa Claus.
- The North child was immediately after Brent in line.
- The Ruiz child isn't the one who insisted on reading a two-page Christmas
wish list while the line grew and grew.
- Kristin isn't the Towne child.
- Anna isn't the one who got the lollipop into Sid's beard.
- Chad was immediately followed by the child who spilled the grape soda on
- The Ashe child was right after the 7-year-old in line.
- The Towne child immediately preceded Anna in line.
- The Marino child and then the Ruiz child visited Santa Claus Sid.
- The Ashe child isn't the one who slowly read the two-page Christmas list
nor the child who screamed for five minutes before sitting on Sid's lap.
- Grace immediately followed the 3-year-old in visiting Santa Sid.