|Hank and the five other residents in the Summerset Apartments--a
3-story building with two apartments on each of the three floors,
those on the east side of the building numbered 1E, 2E, and 3E
from bottom-to-top and the apartments on the west side of the building
numbered 1W, 2W, and 3W from bottom-to-top--recently had new appliances
installed in their apartments, with each of the six--three women (Misty,
Lisa, Kate) and three men (Hank, Jeff, Ian)--getting a different appliance.
Given the clues that follow, can you find the name of the person and the
appliance replaced in each apartment in the building?
- Sanders's apartment isn't 3W.
- Lisa got neither the washing machine nor the dryer.
- Ms. Underwood has the apartment directly above the person who received
a new washing machine.
- Lisa and Mr. Price live on the same floor of the Summerset Apartments.
- The person whose refrigerator was replaced lives on the floor above the one
where Trent lives.
- Ramos and the person whose dishwasher was replaced have lived in the
building longer than the other four tenants.
- Jeff and the person who got the new dryer live on the same
floor of the building.
- Ms. Underwood isn't the one whose microwave was replaced.
- Misty's apartment is directly above Ian's.
- Kate and the person who got a new stove live on the same floor of the
- The person who got a new microwave lives directly above Mr. Olsen.
- The new washing machine went to neither Kate's nor Mr. Price's apartment.
- Jeff isn't the tenant who got a new stove.