|Over Thanksgiving break, the Summerset High School seniors took their class
trip to New York City, watching the Macy's parade on Thursday and then
spending the next three days touring the Big Apple. Each of the three senior
home rooms and the home room teacher, accompanied by a tour guide, visited six
New York attractions, one in the morning and one in the afternoon each day
Friday-Sunday, with no two classes visiting the same site on any one day.
Given the clues below, can you deduce each senior home room's teacher and tour
guide and at which the New York attraction the students were each morning and
- At the same time Ms. Dailey's home room was at the Metropolitan Museum
of Art, the home room with Alex as tour guide was walking along Fifth
Avenue and the group led by Jeff was at Ground Zero.
- Each home room saw a matinee--i.e., afternoon--performance of
Hairspray on Broadway.
- On Friday, while home room 1 was at the Empire State Building, Mr.
Scott's students were at the Statue of Liberty and the group with Kerrie
as tour guide was exploring Fifth Avenue.
- The day home room 3 saw Hairspray wasn't the same one during
which they were on Fifth Avenue.
- Saturday afternoon, home room 3 saw the Statue of Liberty and Ms. Walker's
seniors shopped on Fifth Avenue.