|On the recent TV reality show "Losing Big," five celebrities
competed to shed pounds during the eight-week contest. Each of the
five did lose weight on the show, with no two losing the same number
of pounds. Given the clues below, can you find each star's full name
(one surname is Brown), the field of entertainment in which he or she
is famous, and the amount of weight he or she dropped during the
- The most any of the five lost during the eight weeks is 60 lbs.,
while the least any contestant lost is 15 lbs.
- Jerry lost twice as much weight as Hart.
- Tom lost 5 more lbs. than West, who shed 10 more lbs. than the
cable network news anchor.
- Willa dropped twice as much weight as the tennis player.
- King and the rock star made a side bet on which of them would lose
the most weight.
- Willa, Stone, and the comedian all placed their weight-loss hopes
on extreme exercise.
- Alec isn't the new anchor.
- Mia lost half as many pounds as the talk show host.