|In the course of their work at Summerset Community Library yesterday, Sue
and four other library assistants each put a mystery novel back on the shelf
in the KE section of fiction. The five novels, including Blood Moon,
ended up back on the shelf left-to-right alphabetically according to their
authors' surnames, including a mystery written by Diane Kellerman and then
one by Laura Kellogg. Given the clues below, can you solve the Mystery of
the Library Returns by determining the order 1st-5th in which the five
assistants returned the books to the KE section of the shelf and the author
of each novel?
- When Joe returned a mystery to the KE section of the shelf, he put it
directly between Orange Skirt to the left and Chinny Chin
Chin to the right.
- Dee isn't the library assistant who returned the Harlan Keitel novel to
the KE section.
- When Bill put the James Keiser mystery back on the shelf, it went next
to the book that another of the five assistants had returned to the KE
- When Trish put a book in the KE section, she placed it directly between
the Harlan Keitel mystery to the left and The Streets of Baltimore
to the right.
- When Dee returned a novel to the shelf, she put it directly between
Heir Apparent to the left and the Michael Kelly mystery to the