|Saturday night, five Summerset High cheerleaders and their boyfriends
celebrated Halloween at the annual Fright Night Party at the school.
None of the girls came to the event disguised as a cheerleader; instead,
each dressed as her favorite Walt Disney heroine, with one masquerading as
Ariel. The boyfriends took the Fright Night theme seriously, each dressing
as a horror film character, with one coming as Halloween's Michael
Myers. From the clues below, can you find each couple's names and the
characters they became on Fright Night?
- Sean and his date and Emma and her boyfriend, who isn't Will, were the
first two of the five couples to arrive at the party.
- Danielle, whose date didn't dress as Leatherface of Texas Chainsaw
Massacre fame, isn't the girl who went to the party as Snow White.
- Beth, whose boyfriend isn't the one who masqueraded as Jason from
Friday the 13th, didn't dress as Pocahontas.
- Ally's date didn't dress up as Nightmare on Elm Street's Freddy
- Paul isn't the boy who took on the role of Chucky in Child's Play.
- The last two of the five couples to arrive at the party were the girl
dressed as Pocahontas and her boyfriend and the boy disguised as
Leatherface and his date.
- The boy who dressed as Freddy Krueger and the girl who dressed as Snow White,
who isn't Will's girlfriend, aren't a couple.
- Thad's girlfriend is neither Courtney nor Danielle.
- Emma's date didn't go to the Fright Night Party as either Freddy Krueger
- The boy dressed as Chucky and his date, who didn't masquerade as
Pocahontas, weren't one of the first two couples of the five to arrive
at the event.
- Ross's girlfriend isn't the one who dressed as Tinker Bell.
- The five girls are Danielle, Will's date, the one who dressed as
Cinderella, and the girls whose boyfriends went to the party as Jason
and Freddy Krueger.