|Last Saturday, to raise money for the United Fund, five on-air
radio duos, each from a different Coopertown station, competed in a
Hot Dog Eating Contest, with each pair downing as many of Ethan's
Famous Foot-Longs as they could during the 30-minute event. From
the contest results below, can you decide the radio personality pair
on each station and the number of foot-longs the two consumed during
- The five duos ate a total of 115 of Ethan's Famous Foot-Longs, with
the least any pair having downed during the event being 10 hot dogs.
- Kirk and his partner wolfed down 10 more hot dogs than the on-air
pair from WRST-FM and 20 more than Amelia and her radio pal.
- Brian and his partner, who isn't Jones, aren't the duo on WHAM-FM.
- Lance and his partner have a morning drive show, while the duos
on WDXW-FM and WELL-FM are on-air during the afternoon rush hour.
- Mark and his mate ate twice as many foot-longs as the WPOP-FM
pair, who had 10 more foot-longs than Jones and partner.
- Mickey and his partner, who isn't Amelia, downed twice as many
Ethan's Famouses as the WHAM-FM duo.
- The Hamster and his radio partner ate more hot dogs than Brian
and his partner did.
- Cass and her partner aren't the personalities on WDXW-FM.
- Vince and his mate and Jones and partner washed down their hot
dogs with Perrier water.