|In this season's "Dancing with the Celebs" TV series, Harry and nine other
famous personalities paired with professional dancers to try to claim this
year's title. Each week, one of the celebrities--who are in different
entertainment and media fields, with one a stand-up comic--is sent home
until only the competition champion remains. Given the clues below, you
should be able to get the complete results of this year's event--the full
name (one last name is Steele) and celebrity status of the person sent home
each week 1st-9th and the winner.
- George was eliminated one week before Rowe, who was sent home one week
before the TV chef.
- Dixon isn't the network political commentator.
- The soap opera star was sent home one week before Maria, who was
eliminated from the contest one week before Kershaw.
- Rowe, who isn't Lisa, isn't the country music artist.
- West was eliminated one week after the bullrider, who was sent home the
week after Sophie was.
- Woods didn't win the competition.
- The magazine editor is neither Dixon nor Forbes.
- Neither George nor Lisa is West.
- Dave, who isn't the bullrider, also isn't West
- In three consecutive weeks first-to-last, Lisa, Newman, and the country
music artist were eliminated.
- Neither Dave nor the romance novelist is Newman.
- Maria isn't the basketball player.
- Sophie is neither the TV chef nor the country singer.
- Jason, who isn't West, isn't the bullrider.
- Woods, who isn't George, and the TV chef wowed fans with their dashing
- Lisa, who isn't Woods, and the TV chef had no dance experience prior
to the TV program.
- Nick was sent home one week before the game show host, who was eliminated
one week before Ashford.
- Sophie isn't Kershaw.
- The magazine editor was sent home one week before Cassidy was.
- Forbes didn't win this season's "Dancing with the Celebs" title.
- Celia isn't the TV chef.
- Ashford isn't the bullrider.
- George, who isn't Ashford, isn't the country music artist.
- Sandra was still in the competition after the basketball player was sent
- After six of the celebs had been eliminated, the four remaining were Dave,
Jason, Woods, and the romance novelist.