|Last Saturday, cable repairman Jim Carey made five visits to different area
homes, one to the Nixon family, to either repair system problems or install
new Noncomcast cable service. The appointments were at 9:00, 10:00, and
11:00 a.m. and 1:00 and 2:00 p.m., with each family living on a different
Summerset street. Given the schedule below, you should be able to determine
Jim's Saturday: the family he visited, where they live, and the service
he performed during each appointment.
- Neither the family who had no TV connection nor the family whose internet
connection was down is the Pearsons.
- Jim's appointment with the Morris family was two hours before his trip
to the home on School Ave.
- One hour after restoring telephone service in one home, Jim was at the
- Neither the family who was having TV problems nor the family who had
Noncomcast installed is the family who lives on Elm St.
- The Jensons aren't the family on School Ave.
- The 9:00 appointment wasn't the one on Valley Rd.
- Jim's next appointment after the Hansons was to the family on Airport
Way, who weren't the ones whose internet service was out.
- The problem at the home on Church Blvd. wasn't with the internet.
- The family who had cable installed Saturday isn't the Jensons.
- Two hours after restoring TV service at one address, Jim was at
the home on Church Blvd.
- The faulty modem Jim replaced wasn't at the Morris residence.