|During August, four different songs, each by a different artist, held
the top four spots in the Top 40 charts for each of the four weekly
rating periods. Each song, however, held a different position 1st-4th
each week during the month. Given the clues below, can you record the
Top of the Charts for August: the title and artist of each hit and
the song's chart position for each week 1-4 during the month?
- "Too Kool" rose one spot on the charts from week 1 to week 2.
- The week "Where U Been (All My Life)?" was 2nd in the Top 40 wasn't
- From week 2 to week 3, "Lips Do Lie" climbed two positions in the charts.
- In the week 1 rankings, the song by Telly was higher than the hit
by Justin Woodpond.
- The Kelley Clarkbar hit dropped one Top 40 position from week 1 to
- "Too Kool" isn't Justin Woodpond's hit.
- "Ms. Darkside" fell two chart places from week 2 to week 3.
- The Telly hit inched up one place from week 3 to week 4.
- The song by 4-Bitz fell one chart slot from week 3 to week 4.
- The period during which "Too Kool" was 4th on the hit parade wasn't