|A Number Pyramid is composed of the 10 different numbers 0-9 with
a top row of 1 number resting on a second row of 2 sitting on a third row
of 3 supported by a bottom row of 4. For example, a Number Pyramid
3 4 5
6 7 8 9
Given the clues below, can you determine the composition of Number
- The leftmost numbers in the four rows sum to 20.
- The two numbers in the second row of Number Pyramid 7 sum to 6.
- The leftmost number in row 4 minus the third number in row 4 equals 6.
- The two leftmost numbers in row 3 sum to the rightmost number in row 3.
- The rightmost number in row 2 minus the number at the apex of
Number Pyramid 7 equals 1.
- The rightmost number in row 4 minus the second number in row 4 equals 3.